Guys I’m like 600% sure Peter Capaldi is just a grumpy owl
Whenever someone tells me a story they’ve already told me before I pretend I haven’t heard it yet so they don’t feel stupid because I’m nice as fuck
Companions- A Doctor’s Best Friend.
i see you put chang lee on a list of the doctors companions
i too like to live dangerously
little 50th anniversary things:
- sign from an unearthly child
- 'no more' written on the board
- [mention of] the high council
- arthur the horse from the girl in the fireplace
- nine’s jacket
- ten’s ding machine from blink
- four’s scarf
- the doctor’s known associates
- jack’s vortex manipulator
- the round things
Info c/o Tardis Data Core.
- During the late 1980s (even before the original series was cancelled) and early 1990s (prior to theTV movie being produced), the Walt Disney Company (the people who own Disneyland) were on a buying frenzy and bought things like the American Broadcasting Company, ESPN, and others. Disney attempted to buy the rights to Doctor Who and its video library. Had Disney been sold the rights, they would have set up a walk-through exhibition of what it’s like inside a TARDIS at Tomorrowland. They even planned that, when the need came, they would announce who the next Doctor would be at Disneyland during a press conference at Tommorowland (rather then at the BBC news studios like the BBC did).
- During the 1970s, Doctor Who attempted to have a serial filmed on location at Disneyland involving the Third Doctor; then when Jon Pertwee left the show, the Fourth Doctor, tracking down an alien at the theme park. However, budget restraints forbade it.
- In August 1975 the only direct Disney-Who connection to date was made when Tom Baker, in character as the Fourth Doctor, guest-hosted an edition of Disney Time in which he appeared in filmed inserts introducing clips from Disney films.
- Above is a clip from the weekly series, Disney Time. It was filmed in 1975 and the host was none other than Tom Baker in character, as Doctor Who. Watch the full episode here!
Do you know why you’re safe up here? Almost nothing in the universe can get through the Sky Trench. Nothing in history has ever gotten through, too. (x)
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED
If there were hunters out there like Sam and Dean, or a secret organization called Torchwood, or the Doctor showing up, or fairies or wizards or demigods or whatever,
the ONE thing the would keep it completely secret
is if someone wrote a book or made a TV show about it
because by doing an internet search, all that would show up
would be the show or the book
and people will assume it’s fiction
but… what if?
by Steven Moffat
Step 1: Make the past eight years irrelevant
Step 2: Ignore the first 42 years completely
sometimes i forget some of my favorite bloggers follow me and then i see
and then i get all happy because i’m an annoying piece of shit and they’re still here
if anything this is how i picture Cecil
Steven Moffat, on Christopher Eccleston’s absence from the 50th Anniversary. (via sea-change)
So much more respect for Eccleston now.
Some women sexualize men’s muscles the way some men sexualize women’s boobs.
SOMEONE SAID IT
Yes, but no one is telling to cover them up because it’s indecent
LOCKED CHAINED AND FUCKING OWNED